Cambridge Wireless brings together over 300 companies with expertise in wireless technologies and networks through a range of events and networking opportunities. It provides members with a forum where they can learn about recent developments, debate key topics of importance to the industry, network with leading individuals as well as recruit highly skilled individuals and promote their organisations. Its major events include the annual Future of Wireless conference, 4 Founders’ dinners where around 200 members meet at selected Cambridge colleges and a wide range of conferences organised by special interest groups.
Since its inception Cambridge Wireless has grown steadily to become the pre-eminent membership organisation for those involved in the wireless industry.
Our objective is to establish Cambridge Wireless as the leading wireless community in the world and where we are at the leading edge of thought leadership and wireless technology discussions.
To enable like-minded companies in the wireless sector to network and debate the latest developments in the industry, and find commercial opportunities for mutual collaboration.
We believe we will succeed by the following aims and objectives:
- Promote Cambridge and the UK as a centre of excellence for the Wireless Industry
- Create great business opportunities for Cambridge Wireless members
- Provide highly valuable networking opportunities
- Offer members a lively forum for identifying technology and engineering innovations with the potential to create significant new market and business opportunities
- Create a channel for increasing the visibility of Cambridge Wireless' members both within the UK and internationally
- Build a bridge between academia, the scientific and research community and the wireless industry in Cambridge