Connected Devices SIG event
"2020 - Visions of a Connected World"
7th November 2013
This Connected Devices SIG is championed by Paul Green of Arkessa, Nick Hunn of Wifore Consulting, Antony Rix of TTP and Tim Whittaker of Cambridge Consultants.
Please click on the presentation titles below to view the slides:
- Antony Rix, TTP - "Building the Connected World"
- Robin Duke Woolley, CEO, Beecham Research - "Market Opportunities for Connected Devices in 2020"
- Ian Pearson, Futurizon - "A Trip to the Future"
- Nick Hunn, Wifore Consulting - "The Consumer View: Applications & Use Cases for Everyday"
- Richard Cockle, Programme Director, Connected Living, GSMA - "The Connected Living Vision - Realising the Opportunity, Business Models, Ecosystems and Opportunities"
- Nick Foggin, Independent Consultant - "Celebrating the Complexity of 1010"
- John Haine, Innovation Coordinator, Wireless Technology, u-blox AG - "Connecting 50 Billion Devices - the Wide Area Network Perspective"
- Alexandra Deschamps-Sonsino, EyeHub Partner - "A Secure & Sustainable Internet of Things"