Joint ICT KTN and Academic & Industry SIG event
'Academia and Industry Working Together: More than a letter of support'
12th December 2013
The Academic & Industry SIG is championed by Marc Bailey of Nokia Research Center, Alex Butler of Microsoft Research, Claudio Marinelli of Applied Graphene Materials, Dave Roberts of Ogma Solutions and Ian Wassell of University of Cambridge
- Matthew Ball, Head of Business Relationships, EPSRC - ‘A Research Council Perspective on Strategic Business Relationships’
- Prof. Andy Hopper, Professor of Computer Technology and Head of Department, Computer Lab - University of Cambridge - ‘A Perspective on Innovation’ (no presentation available)
- Julian Peck, Technology Associate, Cambridge Enterprise - ‘Collaboration - The Many Flavours of Technology Transfer’
- Maurizio Pilu, Director, Connected Digital Economy Catapult - ‘The Role of CDE Catapult in Academic/Industry Collaborations’
- Dr. Tapani Ryhänen, Head of Laboratory, Nokia Research Centre - ‘Industrial-academic Collaborations in Nanotechnology Research'