Academic & Industry SIG Event
'Making Research Relevant to Industry'
16 July 2014
The Academic & Industry SIG is championed by Marc Bailey of Nokia Technologies, Bozidar Radunovic of Microsoft Research, Claudio Marinelli of Applied Graphene Materials, Dave Roberts of Jabooh Software Solutions and Ian Wassell of University of Cambridge
Please click on the presentation titles below to view the slides.
- Simon Wordingham, Research Account Manager, Agilent Technologies - Introduction from Agilent Technologies
- Tim Minshall, Reader in Technology and Innovation Management, IfM (Institute for Manufacturing) - 'Inspiring Research through Industrial Collaborations: Opportunities and Challenges'
- George Matich, Chief Technologist (Communications & Network Systems), Selex ES - 'Academic Collaborations'
- Carl Robinson, Airborne Survey Engineer, British Antarctic Survey - 'Airborne Ice and Snow Radars (and other EM Sensors)'
- Dr. Chris Winter, Partner, New Venture Partners - 'How to Make Corporate R&D Useful to Industry'