Academic and Industry SIG
‘Creating a Research Agenda at a Grand Scale – The 1 billion-euro Graphene Story’
25 February 2015
We are extremely grateful to The KTN and Microlease and Keysight Technologies for sponsoring and Microsoft Research Cambridge for hosting this event.
This SIG is championed by Marc Bailey of Nokia Technologies, Claus Bendtsen of AstraZeneca, Claudio Marinelli of Applied Graphene Materials, Bozidar Radunovic of Microsoft Research Cambridge and Ian Wassell of University of Cambridge.
Please click on the presentation titles below to view the slides.
- Dr Felice Torrisi, University Lecturer, Engineering Department, Cambridge Graphene Centre, ‘Large-scale Manufacturing of Graphene and Related Materials Inks for Flexible (Opto)electronics’ - Coming soon
- Jani Kivioja, Research Leader, Nanosensing, Nokia Research Centre, ‘About Graphene and Flexible Electronics’ - Coming soon
- Dr Achim Hoffmann, ‘Graphene from an Early Stage Investor & Business Builder Perspective’ - Coming soon
- Professor Andrea Ferrari, Director, Cambridge Graphene Centre and Head of the Nanomaterials and Spectroscopy Group, University of Cambridge Engineering Department and Nanoscience Centre, ‘Graphene Future Emerging Technology’ - Not available
- James Baker, Business Director, National Graphene Institute, Manchester, ‘The Route to Graphene Commercialisation’