Cambridge Broadband Networks
VectaStar. LTE-ready backhaul
VectaStar: market leading multipoint microwave for 2G, 3G and LTE backhaul and access networks.
VectaStar is the next generation of microwave backhaul with performance that that exceeds today’s data demands and brings a wealth of advantages to network operators.
Utilising our innovative point-to-multipoint (PMP) microwave technology, VectaStar brings the following advantages to operators:
Proven to increase capacity and efficiency
Quick deployment and low cost
- Proven to reduce spectrum requirements by at least 40%, whilst delivering identical service
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation – uses spare capacity to enhance peak rates to the mobile network
- Capacity to handle current and predicted data loads
- High spectral efficiency.
Minimal environmental impact
- Immediate CAPEX savings relative to alternative technologies
- Total Cost of Ownership savings of 49% over five years
- Fast network design and deployment
- Simple network configuration.
VectaStar is proven for all-IP RAN backhaul, along with supporting TDM and ATM networks and their migration to an all-IP RAN.
- Nearly half the radios required compared to alternative technologies – saving up to 40% of energy and carbon emissions from manufacture and shipping.
As the world’s highest performance multipoint microwave platform, VectaStar delivers enough capacity to backhaul a network of 20MHz 2 x 2 MIMO LTE base stations. This scalability gives operators the flexibility to build sustainable IP backhaul solutions for the future.
To find out more, please contact Cambridge Broadband Networks.