2 DAY R8 and LTE Overview, 1 Day R10 and Beyond Reading UK
This is 2 Day R8 and LTE overview course and 1 Day R10 and Beyond courses at Reading UK between 25th June to 27th June 2012.
25th June 2012
27th June 2012
Course Overview (25th June to 27th June 2012)
This is a two day & 1 day course designed for telecom professionals who are seeking to enhance their knowledge in 4G LTE Wireless Technology. The key concepts behind LTE R8 and differences with existing cellular technologies will be emphasized in this course.Key concepts in LTE advanced will be covered in R10 & Beyond course. The participants will be able to understand the overall network overview and the air interface
fundamentals in LTE. Prior knowledge on cellular network is desirable.
R8 and LTE Overview learning Objectives (2 Days)
• Understanding LTE/SAE/EPC/EPS
• Differences between UMTS and LTE networks
• HSPA vs. LTE
• Basics of OFDMA and SCFDMA and their use in LTE
• Learn how MIMO works and its use in LTE
• Data transmission in Uplink and Downlink
• Mobility Management and Power Control in LTE
R10 and Beyond learning Objectives (1 Day)
• What is LTE advanced?
• LTE-Advanced basics
• Carrier Aggregation – Motivation, challenges and rules.
• Multiple Antennas - New methods.
• HetNets in LTE, Deployment related initiatives.
• Backward compatibility issue
Trainer Dr.Srikanth Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, University of Victoria, Canada
Training areas: LTE, WiMAX, WiFi and Mobile Networks (3G/HSPA)
Trainings delivered to clients in US, Australia, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan,
Jordan, Nigeria, Mauritius and India.
Profession: Research Scientist/Trainer
Price £750+VAT for R8 and LTE Overview
Price £425+VAT for R10 and Beyond
For online registration and for further details on the course.Click Here