The Genesis of Deals, Collaborations and Ideas
Over the past 11 years the annual Genesis Conference in London has established itself as a key event in the global life science calendar.
December 2011 was the first time we introduced an online 1-2-1 partnering system, the now expected facet of large biotech events. The feedback was extremely positive with over 1000 meetings scheduled while the expected buzz of the event for exhibitors and the conference programme remained.
Additional changes in the event landscape for life sciences have contributed to further enhance Genesis as the stand out London-based partnering, networking and exhibition event of the year. Highlights of Genesis 2012 will be:
• Plenary session of key opinion leader speakers setting the scene for the debates to follow
• Parallel sessions focused on our Life Science Leadership Series themes
• 1-2-1 partnering – 15 minute 'meet and greet' slots throughout the day allowing 20+ meetings per delegate
• A large exhibition of UK and international organisations
• Our trademark low delegate fee to enable the widest possible participation across the innovation pipeline
Register before 30 June to receive Early bird rates!