This is a unique electronic design role within Nujira that will expose the successful candidate to the cutting edge development of envelope tracking technology and its application in LTE based smartphone applications.
To take a lead role in the definition and creation of custom electronic circuit designs to facilitate the automated test and validation of the company’s envelope tracking IC products. The role also requires active participation integrating the designs into the company’s custom ATE systems and verifying results. This will demand experience of high performance analogue and switch mode power supply circuit design techniques
Another key aspect of the role will involve the creation of reference designs to showcase the performance of Nujira’s envelope tracking solutions. This will require a sound working knowledge of RF design techniques.
The following attributes are considered necessary for this role:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Electronics or Communications Engineering
- Minimum of two years electronic design experience
- Experience in high speed analogue, low noise linear and switch mode power supply design
- Ability to bring-up / commission new test board designs and validate against design specifications
- Experienced in controlling multi-layer PCB layouts to meet design requirements
- Experienced in debugging PCB designs on the bench
- A practical hands on approach
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Capable of writing detailed design documents
- Excellent analytical and diagnosis skills with a common sense approach to problem solving
The successful candidate would ideally have experience of the following:
- Experienced using standard test equipment. (DMM, Oscilloscope, Spectrum & Network Analysers)
- Experience of automated testing
- Programming experience (C, VBA, LabVIEW, Matlab)
- Mechanical design experience
- This role would suit someone who is self motivated and who will assume responsibility from design concept through to board bring-up and verification.
If you are looking for a fast paced, dynamic place to work and you feel that your skills and experience match those required we'd like to hear from you, please send your CV and a short covering note to: firstname.lastname@example.org.