Vacancies have arisen through company expansion and growth and are targeted at highly motivated individuals who wish to be at the forefront of business and technology. We are a small company with a long history and are based in a village location. The company undertakes new product development plus support services for clients world-wide.
Currently, we are looking to strengthen our software and test teams. Applications are welcome from well-motivated individuals who possess a good technical degree, equivalent qualifications or past experience in the field. Experienced engineers and others wishing to grow their skill base are welcome to apply as are talented graduates.
The appointed candidate(s) should expect to:
- Utilise and develop skills in software C, C++, C#, Java.
- Undertake development & integration testing.
- Carry out testing of embedded software products.
- Knowledge or experience of electronic design would be beneficial.
[Personal qualities & skills]
- Self-motivating & able to drive tasks forward.
- Ability to receive instruction & liaise with colleagues.
- Ability to drive necessary IT tools in order to do the tasks required.
- Ability to write descriptions, correspondence literature as appropriate.
- Ability to communicate verbally with team members/suppliers/customers regarding on-going development & progress.
- For senior positions, an ability to lead a project or team.
Salary: (Competitive + commensurate with experience)
Web Reference: http://andtr.com/site/TheTeam/JobsAND.html