Zinwave is a rapidly expanding company with principal operations based in Harston, Cambridge, UK. Zinwave is led by a management team with extensive experience across the wireless systems industry and international telecommunications markets. Our Cambridge office includes comprehensive engineering facilities with operations and product support. Sales and support for system integrator partners world-wide is provided from offices in the UK and various worldwide sites.
• Travel arrangements for various sales and other staff
• Review of staff handbook and HR policies
• Advertising job vacancies
• Drafting offer letters and contracts
• New starter induction or leaver exit processes
• Health and safety officer
• Maintenance of all soft copy files on the network and relevant hardcopy filings
• Maintenance of personnel files
• Assisting CFO with share option paperwork / share certificates / Company Secretarial filings
• Assisting managers with administrative and organisational support
• Reception duties
• Arranging board / meeting lunches, coffees etc
• Willingly providing support and assistance to the finance and operations teams as and when required
• Various adhoc duties
The ideal candidate will probably be an early stage HR person who seeks to pursue a fuller career in HR and who has a proven experience of responsibility within an office environment.
• Self Motivating
• Eye for detail
• Good people skills
• Ability to prioritise work to deadlines
• Strong spreadsheet skills
• The first interview will be with Karen Harland (CFO)
• An excel assessment will be carried out at the start of the first interview
If you are interested in the role, and think your skill set matches the job specification, please email your cv with a covering letter to email@example.com with “HR admin and Office Assistant” in the subject line.