Cosworth - A leader in the development of data acquisition and video recording systems - are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented Manufacturing Test Technician.
The role holder will be responsible for testing and repair of complex electronic black boxes, digital and analogue electronics. We’ll need them to demonstrate excellent time management skills with the ability to work to extremely tight timescales.
- Fault find complex microprocessor based assemblies
- Good Analogue Electronics knowledge
- Identify, monitor and liaise with Engineering department to report failure trends
- Solder ideally down to 0402
- Mechanical assembly - Strip and build
- IPC-610 knowledge
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
- Good knowledge (equivalent to approx. 5 + years’ experience) in fault finding customer returns/repair and test (Electronics) in a similar industry, the majority of which with high-tech equipment
- A completer/finisher – must be able to finish tasks with strong attention to detail and a methodological approach to working
- Knowledge of the IPC Standard
- PC Literate – comfortable with using Microsoft office particularly Excel/Word
- Experience as above in a military or automotive industry
- A HNC ideally in Electronics
- Experience of leading/supervising others Interested in joining us?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org