We are looking for an Industry Manager who will be leading opportunities to accelerate video business growth within the Large Customer Sales Team at Google. As an Industry Manager, you'll use consultative sales skills to understand client’s needs, developing initiatives, solutions and partnerships that will help their businesses grow.
You’ll be able to build and grow solid business relationships with partners and will work closely with other teams across Google to help deliver against business goals.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build lasting relationships with clients, media and creative agencies as well as external partners.
- Manage a pipeline of advertisers across various verticals within the Large Customer Sales Team's at Google. This includes working closely with other Industry Managers and Agency Media Managers/Planners to develop business growth.
- Work cross-functionally within Google and collaborate on projects to drive client success, including working with Partnerships and Google product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our clients and their agencies.
- Analyze data trends and client performance and develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers.
- Serve as an evangelist at events and conferences, and advocate new product releases, internally and externally.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in digital marketing or working within the TV and video industry.
- Experience in business-development, and online/search sales.
- Experience in digital media and managing advertising budgets and campaigns.
- Ability to drive results and collaborate with clients/customers.