Technical Account Managers help to provide excellent publisher support by engaging with publishers and sales teams to work on maintaining campaign performance, troubleshooting technical problems, and working with engineering teams to overcome product challenges
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering solutions, troubleshooting their issues and performing implementation reviews.
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop business goals and improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing technical guidance.
- Present to groups of internal stakeholders and clients.
- Analyze and optimize the development of existing clients to ensure their success with the Google suite of products for partners.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in technical customer support, QA or workflow support.
- Ability to speak and write fluently and idiomatically in English and one of the following languages: Turkish, Russian or Polish
- Experience in engineering, with background in internal tools development.
- Experience with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Ability to work across geographically dispersed functions.
- Excellent project management, analytical and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to problem-solve.