As a Technical Account Manager, you are responsible for providing technical solutions and managing relationships with Google's largest and most strategic online publishers. As a liaison between clients and our technical staff, you flawlessly lead deployments, implementations and integrations of a variety of our product lines (such as Search, Mobile, Video and Commerce). From monitoring product performance to debugging and troubleshooting product code, you are the resident expert that addresses partner needs. You are a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for client management
As a Technical Solutions Consultant in our Android Partner Engineering team, you are the engagement manager responsible for the success of our Android partnerships. You will optimize implementations to increase business, drive new opportunities, and manage the overall technical aspects to build long-term partnerships.
You will have the opportunity to drive the technical partner engagement for our projects, such as Android TV, Android Wear, Android Auto, Android One, Google Play - Direct Carrier Billing, and Google Mobile Services distribution.
Whether working with next-gen chipset manufacturers or emerging market telcos, Google's Android Partner Engineering team helps solve some of the toughest mobile technology problems. We work with teams throughout Google to develop solutions for strategic partners around the globe. We maintain crucial relationships with and build technical solutions for our long-term partners who are making Android into a world-changing platform. But we're just getting started.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Identify, drive, and optimize the business flow from new business opportunities by advocating Google technologies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in managing strategic partnerships or client relationships.
- Experience in an object-oriented programming language (e.g., Java, C++ or Python).
- Experience in the mobile/CE/embedded space.
- Experience with Android application development.
- Experience working on the underlying technologies used in industries such as TV, Automotive Infotainment, Wearables or IoT devices.
- Experience working with low level or embedded systems. Familiarity with Linux kernel, device driver APIs, and chipsets.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work.