Small businesses and startups are invited to a FREE workshop that Watermill Accounting is hosting from 10 - 12.00 on 27th September 2017 at the Future Business Centre, Cambridge. The workshop - Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs will bring companies up to speed with the latest information on:
• R&D Tax Credits – could you claim?
• Financial Statements
• Auto-enrolment for Pensions
• VAT – should you register?
• Ltd status vs Sole Trader – which is the best for you?
Free breakfast is provided and there is also a chance to network.
Some comments from previous attendees are listed below:
• Very insightful presentation with great details (Crispin Allison)
• Very informative on the accounting benefits for limited companies. Very informative and relaxed. Good answers to questions. Well presented and friendly staff. (Joshua Hemmings)
• The course was incredibly helpful (Iain Yates)
• Very good investment of my time, thank you (Theirry Clerc)
• Excellent overview of financial requirements for running a small business (Steve Riches)
To register, please go to:
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org - 01223 781290.