Founder Members have access to the broadest range of exciting opportunities and privileges within the CW ecosystem, and you have a direct ability to influence the direction and strategy of the network.
CW membership offers great value enabling you to be part of a growing business network of influential industry professionals and technology companies in the wireless sector.
- Network with peers, business professionals and technology companies to generate business leads and commercial opportunities for mutual collaboration.
- Track emerging technology and market trends.
- Maximise your company’s prominence and exposure.
|Non-members||Associate Members||Founder members|
Everything non-members get +
Associate membership +
Key benefits for Founder Members
Free attendance at:
- CW Special Interest Group (SIG) events focused on the latest technological developments (Typically 4 events per month, each costing approx £250+VAT for a full day event).
- Founders’ Dinners – high profile networking events, normally held at a Cambridge College with the 'who’s who' of the industry.
- Discounted ticket price for flagship events including the CW International Conference (CWIC), CW Technology & Engineering Conference (CW TEC) and Discovering Start-Ups Competition.
- Discounted tickets for events with Industry partners. Check out our events calendar to see the event where your membership entitles you to discounts on industry events.
Engage in a vibrant network
- Become a Special Interest Group Champion - nominate yourself, or a colleague to stand as a SIG Champion for an existing SIG.
- Initiate a Special Interest Group – as a Founder Member you can initiate the creation of a new SIG.
- Vote in the annual Cambridge Wireless Board elections.
- Nominate yourself or a colleague to the annual Cambridge Wireless Board elections for a seat on the Board to shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Opportunities to attend VIP 'closed' events which do not appear on our events calendar. These are by invitation only and allow participants to engage with industry champions.
- Business introductions – where appropriate, CW can provide introductions to companies and investors on behalf of Founder Members.
- Advertise and profile your company logo, news, events and vacancies on the CW website and via our digital marketing channels encompassing 7,000 people working in the UK/international wireless industry.
- Upgrade your job vacancy to a Featured Job - Your vacancy will be featured at the top of the jobs listing on the website and in the Job Spotlight for 30 days (additional cost – please enquire).
To discuss the benefits and opportunities of CW membership, please contact the team on
+44 (0)1223 967101 or email the membership team.
To ensure access for all organisations there is a tiered fee system for CW membership.
The cost of annual membership, both at Founder and Associate levels, increases on a sliding scale, depending on the number of full-time employees in your company or the company applying for membership. Membership is on a company basis and all employees are entitled to use the benefits of membership.
|Number of Employees||
Associate Member Annual Fee
(Exclusive of VAT)
Founder Member Annual Fee
(Exclusive of VAT)
|1 - 5||£160||£325|
|6 - 10||£275||£535|
|11 – 20||£335||£660|
|21 – 50||£540||£1080|
|51 – 100||-||£2165|
|101 – 200||-||£4325|