This course is designed to introduce delegates to the essentials of digital marketing today. It is practical in approach, yet founded on sound theoretical principles. Examples of good and bad practice are included throughout.
09:30 Introductions and overview of the day
09:45 ‘The world will never be the same’ – how marketing is responding.
10:15 Re-inventing the marketing mix - Product.
10:40 Breakout session – sharing experiences of digital tools.
11:20 Re-inventing the marketing mix – Price, place and service.
11:50 Digital marketing communications – context and roles.
13:10 The tools of the digital marketing toolkit. Includes: web site, e-mail, PR, mobile, behavioural advertising, viral, SEO / PPC etc. Includes an exercise designed to identify key digital stakeholders.
15:15 Social media – opportunities and challenges.
16:00 What to do – planning and budgeting.
16:30 Final remarks, questions and close
At the end of the course, delegates will:
- Appreciate the development of digital marketing and how it’s changing everything we do
- Relate digital marketing techniques to the basic principles of marketing
- Develop an awareness of the digital impact on each element of the Marketing Mix
- Understand the ‘customer journey’
- Understand the range of tools available for digital marketing and how they can be implemented
This course is designed for those wanting to catch up with the world of digital marketing, for themselves or their companies.
- New spin-out companies
- Small business owners
- Administrative support staff
- Sales personnel
Cambridge Network Members: £270.00+VAT