We would like to have a round table discussion covering the following topics:
- Is Wi-Fi / cellular in cars enough for auto eco-system (V2X – V2V, V2I…)?
- Potential impact of NFC in cars.
- Use of Bluetooth in cars and its future.
- Wireless charging in automotive.
- Smartphone impact on automotive.
- Performance vs certification testing in automotive eco-system.
- Would biometric ever be part of auto eco-system?
Who do we recommend it for?
- Automotive manufacturers
- Technology device manufacturers
- Wireless technology integrators
- Mobile device manufacturers
- Mobile network operators
- Wireless chipset manufacturers
Event will be held online on the 30th of September, Wednesday, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CEST
Duration – 1 hour (including Q&A)
For questions please contact Richelieu Quoi at Richelieu.Quoi@ul.com