KTN in collaboration with the H2020 NCP in ICT bring you this thematic event about upcoming Big Data H2020 calls for 2016. The work programme for ICT 2016/17 can be found HERE and contains (amongst others) topics on:
- Cross-sectorial and cross-lingual data integration and experimentation (ICT-14-2016-2017)
- Large Scale Pilot actions in sectors best benefitting from data-driven innovation (ICT-15-2016-2017)
- Support, industrial skills, benchmarking and evaluation (ICT-17-2016-2017)
- Privacy-preserving Big Data (ICT-18-2016).
The purpose of this event will be to:
- Present information on the range of European funding options available in 2016 & 2017 via Horizon PPP relating to Big Data;
- Network with stakeholders already engaged in or seeking to engage in these areas;
- Learn from case studies of active projects in these areas, and;
- Present practical aspects on 'How to do it'
Who should attend?
-Businesses, academics, and research organisations (in particular with prior experience in engaging with European and/or national funding) wishing to lead or collaborate in European-funded research and innovation;
-Businesses wishing to understand the potential for participating in the future.
Please follow the link below: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/h2020-big-data-topics-brokerage-tickets-18863403949
If you run a business or are an academic brimming with innovative ideas you can now take advantage of the largest ever EU Research and Innovation funding programme with an available budget of €79bn. With the emphasis on excellent science, industrial leadership and tackling societal challenges, Horizon 2020's goal is to ensure Europe produces world-class science, removes barriers to innovation and makes it easier for the public and private sectors to work together in delivering innovation. Horizon 2020 is open to everyone, with a simpler structure than previous programmes - reducing red tape and time so that participants can focus on what is really important. This approach helps new projects to get off the ground quickly – and achieve results faster. Thanks to its healthy budget Horizon 2020 offers UK businesses and researchers important opportunities to find finance, networks and partnerships for innovation. Contact Please contact email@example.com for more information