This event investigates this complicated disease and how today’s remote monitoring solutions measure up to existing diabetes indications and established care pathways. We identify what technical challenges remain to be solved and discuss how pathways can unite towards an improved care, lower cost, connected future.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Dr Tony Coll, University Lecturer/Honorary Consultant Physician, Wellcome Trust-MRC Institute of Metabolic Science
- Dr Roman Hovorka, Director of Research, University of Cambridge Metabolic Research Lab
- Melissa Holloway, INPUT Patient Advocacy and Speaking Diabetes Ltd
- Dr Sufyan Hussein, Consultant, Royal Free Hospitals Trust
- Henrik Norström, COO, Brighter
- Dr Stuart Stafford, Functional Project Manager, AstraZeneca
We are grateful to CUHP for hosting this event.