Today, Iridium connects almost a million devices to the internet, the cloud, servers & other networks.
In January 2017, Iridium commenced deployment of its brand new constellation Iridium NEXT, via SpaceX, which will be completed in 2018. Iridium NEXT will replace the existing constellation & connect machines, people, autonomous vehicles & devices for at least the next 15 years, delivering higher capacity, higher bandwidth & new services, augmenting the already powerful capability used across the globe.
- Do you operate in parts of the world where network availability is unreliable, or simply does not exist ?
- Do you provide services to your customers who require reliable, global connectivity ?
Some of the topics we will be discussing :
- What is Iridium unique ?
- What is Iridium NEXT & what will the largest satellite constellation orbiting the planet provide ?
- Where & how does Iridium fit with IoT philosophy ?
- How does Iridium connectivity enhance capability ?
- Why did CATERPILLAR select Iridium ?
- How does GARMIN integrate Iridium into its product portfolio ?
Iridium in the real world – see it for yourself… live & in the air !!
Networking drinks among the aircraft... This unique seminar is free of charge by special invitation only. Includes free entry to the Imperial War Museum.
PLACES ARE LIMITED - TO SECURE YOUR PLACE, PLEASE EMAIL EMEAOFFICE@IRIDIUM.COM