Using our understanding of emotional intelligence to improve relationships, such as, with clients, different groups we might have to work with, those we need to engage with (such as investors) and those who just seem different, confusing or irritating.
In the second session we will cover and you will come away with:
- How to get in touch with your ‘empathy’
- Ways to map out the different relationships, what they might need in order for you to relate and why that might be difficult for you
- Strategies to use with different types of people and scenarios to overcome difficulties
So bring your lunch and join us for the second of three lunchtime events on Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
- Emotional Intelligence: Fundamentals and Self-Awareness
- Emotional Intelligence: Relationship Management
- Emotional Intelligence: Team Working
These three sessions which will build on each other, will be highly interactive, fun and insightful, enabling you to go away with practical ideas and methods to take back into your day to day work (and home) life. The sessions will use exercises, scenarios and work on ‘live’ issues that you may be currently struggling with, if you choose to share.
These events are BYO (Bring Your Own) lunch, you're welcome to bring something with you and eat in the auditorium during the event. There's also a cafe onsite if you'd like to buy anything whilst you're here.
We'd love you to join us.
You can follow @BradfieldCentre on Twitter.