What emotional intelligence is, the workings of the brain and the key competencies we can develop to use in our day to day lives.
In this first session we will cover and you will come away with:
- An understanding of the neuroscience behind emotional intelligence.
- Ways of improving your self-awareness, your impact on others and why things often don’t go the way you thought they would...
- Ways to understanding and managing your emotional triggers.
So bring your lunch and join us for the first of three lunchtime events on Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
- Emotional Intelligence: Fundamentals and Self-Awareness
- Emotional Intelligence: Relationship Management
- Emotional Intelligence: Team Working
These three sessions which will build on each other, will be highly interactive, fun and insightful, enabling you to go away with practical ideas and methods to take back into your day to day work (and home) life. The sessions will use exercises, scenarios and work on ‘live’ issues that you may be currently struggling with, if you choose to share.
These events are BYO (Bring Your Own) lunch, you're welcome to bring something with you and eat in the auditorium during the event. There's also a cafe onsite if you'd like to buy anything whilst you're here.
We'd love you to join us.
You can follow @BradfieldCentre on Twitter.