How do we get even more Cambridge Scale-ups Grow to Billions?
We're giving 3 Cambridge scale-ups the chance to pitch in 3 min a business challenge and get advice from a panel of top executives such as:
The former VP Sales at ARM (Helen Adams)
The former CTO at HP (Suranga Chandratillake)
The former VP Planning at ARM (Monika Biddulph)
The former Director of Innovation at Deutsche Bank (Elly Hardwick)
The current CEO at Darktrace (Poppy Gustafsson).
Only 3 scale-ups will have the chance to pitch their challenge* (max 3min) to the panel and get answers from the panel on 3 actions you could take to help them grow.
*Only Cambridge startups that have secured a min of £350,000 investment (or client income), are growing, or may have even reached millions of pounds turnover but have challenges as a result of growth.
Event will be chaired by Adelina Chalmers, a.k.a. The Geek Whisperer.
Growth challenges could be:
- Wondering how big you can be and if you should sell up to that corporate offering to buy you out
- Wondering if you should go for series B or C of investment (raise money to grow faster but end up owning less of your company; or bootstrap for longer, owning more but perhpas growing slower)
- Feeling unsure about how to build and lead your teams through significant business change, as they are spread across continents (hiring people who can scale, hiring people who are unlike you (e.g. salespeople for tech founders and visa versa), hiring abroad in different cultures, etc.)
- Launching in new markets (if it requires investment and time, how do you open up offices in other places, like the US)
- Experiencing other growing pains that you'd like advice on.
To register for this event, and to find out more including agenda and speaker profiles, click here.