The Chinese market can be very lucrative if you have the right product with the right pricing and you enter at the right time. But even then, the sales may not happen naturally – you will need to commit resources to develop the pipeline and convert enquiries to sales. You also need to know that your distributor or partner is working with you.
Join Cambridge Network and Crayfish.io for an event to understand:
- How to assess the true market potential
- Finding the right channel to market
- Working with the right partners
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Getting money out of China
Presenter: Ting Zhang, CEO, Crayfish.io
A known UK-China business expert, Ting Zhang has advised clients ranging from tech start-ups to FTSE100 companies in the last 15 years and helped them achieve commercial success in China. In her continuous pursuit for an ultimate affordable solution for SMEs, Ting created Crayfish.io in 2017, the only online platform dedicated to providing on-demand Chinese expertise and support for global businesses.
08.00am - Registration and networking over coffee and breakfast
08.30am - Speaker - Ting Zhang, CEO, Crayfish.io
09.30am - Further networking and a chance to follow up with the speaker
10.00am - Event close
Feedback from the Cambridge Network Breakfast Networking event on 'How to conquer the Chinese digital landscape' with Crayfish.io:
- "Incredibly interesting topic. Most content was new to me (which was good). Speaker was very clear and approachable."
- "Fantastic coverage of a lot of material in such a short time. Very clear, informative graphs."
- "Absolutely brilliant. Learnt more in 45 mins about China / Digital world than my entire working life!"