Drive interest and lead generation through your digital marketing
Marketing is about connecting your brand with your audience in the right place and at the right time. That means meeting them where they are already spending time: online.
Digital content has now become an expectation of both B2C and B2B consumers and increasingly relied on to learn and research about services that your business could offer.
Your digital marketing will involve the use of a number of digital tactics and channels to help you you achieve your overall marketing strategy and goals. On this workshop, we’ll look at how we can build on the effectiveness of your plan.
On this workshop, we will cover:
- How to fast-track reaching your growth objectives
- Define your roadmap to success
- Fuel your digital marketing strategy
- Save money and increase efficiency in advertising spend
- Scope out and identify areas that urgently require improvement
- Identify areas where winning strategies can be repeated
- Align your stakeholders and make informed strategic decisions
Who is this for?
This workshop is for growth ambitious businesses who would like to improve the return on investment across their digital channels, including both organic and paid advertising.
As this workshop is fully funded based on specific eligibility, this course is for functional or senior leadership roles within businesses between 3-249 employees that are based in the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough region.