Successfully commercialising world leading science and technology is both an opportunity and a challenge for the Cambridge Cluster. Intellectual property (IP) plays a critical role in this and can be your company’s most valuable asset.
The Cambridge IP Summit 2019 is a free one-day event providing a focused forum for in-house IP teams, general counsel, investors, CEOs, CTOs and senior decision makers to come together to discuss and analyse the key issues that they regularly face; and share best practice on how these challenges can be overcome.
The programme includes a variety of sessions focusing on both IP and non-IP topics relevant to all industry sectors. The morning is separated into life science and high-tech streams, and the afternoon focuses on a range of topics relevant to everyone, including a keynote session delivered by Professor Chris Lowe, Emeritus Professor of Biotechnology at Cambridge University and founder of 12 start-up companies. We also have a range of speakers from AstraZeneca, Caterpillar, Cambridge University, 8 New Square, Green Angel Syndicate, Sorex Sensors, Jitsuin, Richmond Pharmacology and the European Patent Office.
Top reasons to attend:
- Attend focused sessions that will consider the latest legal developments and provide practical advice on their impact on your IP strategy
- Gain useful insights from leading professionals and companies
- Be inspired by the success stories of other local innovators and investors
- Network with your IP colleagues from Cambridge and make new contacts who face the same challenges as you
- Up to three hours self-certified Continuing Professional Development for qualifying professionals
You can follow @CambWireless on Twitter.