We're giving 3 Cambridge scale-ups the chance to pitch in 3 min a business challenge and get advice from a panel of top executives such as:
- CEO at Darktrace (Poppy Gustafsson)
- Co-Founder of ARM (James Urquhart)
- The former VP Sales at ARM (Helen Adams)
- The former Director of Innovation at Deutsche Bank (Elly Hardwick)
- The former VP Planning at ARM (Monika Biddulph)
Only 3 scale-ups will have the chance to pitch their challenges and receive advice from the panel along with 3 take away actions to help them grow.
For more information on this event, our panelists and how to apply to pitch, please visit our Eventbrite page here.
This event will be chaired by Adelina Chalmers, a.k.a. The Geek Whisperer.
Growth challenges discussed might cover:
- Focus - B2B market or B2C market?
- Should we go with pricing strategy A or B?
- Wondering if you should sell up to that corporate offering to buy you out?
- Wondering if you should go for series B or C of investment (raise money to grow faster but end up owning less of your company; or bootstrap for longer, owning more but perhpas growing slower).
- Feeling unsure about how to build and lead your teams through significant business change.
- Launching in new markets.
- Experiencing other growing pains that you'd like advice on.