We are excited to be running an Emergenetics Certification Programme in December here in Cambridge. The programme is a 3.5-day train-the-trainer session designed to equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to develop and implement Emergenetics workshops and training programmes.
Developed from a foundation of psychology, social analytics and brain science, Emergenetics provides contemporary tools and high energy, tailored people development to drive individual, team and organisational performance.
As a Certified Associate, you will gain access to a wide range of resources and support. Enjoy the flexibility of using these ready-made tools or your own to implement Emergenetics in workshops to fit the needs of your organisation.
What you get
- Emergenetics Certification Manual complete with exercises, ideas and detailed instructions
- PowerPoint Presentation Slides ready for workshop delivery
- Activity Resources that can be used immediately with your clients or in your organisation
- Management System to help you organise your groups’ profiles and reports
- Support Network on hand to help as much or as little as you need
- Ongoing Learning to keep your Emergenetics knowledge and skills up-to-date
- Marketing Materials to help you make the business case for Emergenetics