With a packed agenda of presentations, workshops, pitching opportunities and networking, this event provides a unique opportunity to meet, collaborate and share ideas with professional peers from across the world. Delegates from over 45 countries have registered.
Registration is open. http://www.egis2019.org/
Why should you attend?
- Foster potential partnerships and collaborations with global representatives through face-to-face networking and matchmaking sessions.
- Find out how EUREKA can help you with your current challenges whether that be securing funding and investment, pitching opportunities, growing internationally or collaborating globally.
- Gain new knowledge and skills through workshops and discussions with key stakeholders in the innovation landscape.
The event features over 140 UK and international speakers, including:
- Ian Campbell, Executive Chair (interim) of Innovate UK, the UK’s innovation agency. Ian is an experienced executive in life sciences and the diagnostics sector.
- Jayson Myers, CEO, Next Generation Manufacturing Canada (NGen), which aims to make Canada a global leader in this shift to advanced manufacturing, connecting manufacturing and technology companies to meet the challenges of technologically complex production.
- Priya Guha, Ecosystem GM for RocketSpace, a San Francisco HQ-ed company that helps tech entrepreneurs, high-growth startups and corporate innovators bring the future to market.
- Casper Garos, Head of Public-Private Partnerships, Philips Healthcare (The NL), responsible for setting up and coordinating public-private partnerships for the various business units of Philips Healthcare, with a focus on enabling new innovations, and collaborations.
The full schedule can be viewed on the registration site: http://www.egis2019.org/
You can follow @CambWireless on Twitter.