Retaining flexibility to accommodate these uncertain times, along with learning from our experiences of digital events such as our own ON Helix Digital, we plan to deliver this year’s Genesis conference digitally at this stage, whilst we wait to hear Government advice for larger gatherings. It may of course be possible to hold a hybrid event, with an option for those registered as digital participants to ‘upgrade’ to physical or remain a virtual participant.
Deals, Treatments and Patients in the 20s
Building on the evolution of the past 19 years, Genesis 2020 will assemble senior executives and decision-makers from across the Life Science, Healthcare and Technology field to present, discuss and demonstrate their collective insight and thought leadership for the sector, themselves and their stakeholders.
- High content mix of dedicated parallel tracks interspersed with plenary talks and panels from key opinion leaders
- Networking and 1 to 1 meetings with 700+ delegates from across the international Life Science and Healthcare industry
- An Exhibitor Workshop area for further technical and business insights
- BioNewsRound Award Voting and Final
- The Genesis Fringe Events Series
Find out more about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities as well as delegate rates here.