As a Cambridge Wireless member, you’re entitled to an exclusive discount code. Email Rachel to obtain your exclusive discount code.*
Deals, Treatments and Patients in the 20s
Building on the evolution of the past 19 years, Genesis 2020 will assemble senior executives and decision-makers from across the Life Science, Healthcare and Technology field to present, discuss and demonstrate their collective insight and thought leadership for the sector, themselves and their stakeholders.
- High content mix of dedicated parallel tracks interspersed with plenary talks and panels from key opinion leaders
- Networking and 1 to 1 meetings with 600+ delegates from across the international Life Science and Healthcare industry
- An Innovation Workshop area for further technical and business insights
- BioNewsRound Award voting and final
- The Genesis Fringe Events Series
- Delegate rates from only £90
The event will again engage all the key elements for those active in R&D, finance, policy making and service provision across Life Sciences, Digital and Health Technology fields in creating a vision of how the sector will conquer new challenges, reach new territories and engage an ever-increasing stakeholder around the world. Over 70 expert speakers and panellists will lead sessions discussing which approaches will deliver better outcomes for patients, investors and payers.
CW confirmed session lead:
Nigel Whittle - Plextek
An excellent oppurtunity to engage and network with Life Science and Digital and Health Technology leads.
Visit the Genesis Conference website for more information.
You can register for the event online.
For more information regarding Genesis, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 896 450.
*Please note that the discount code is valid until midnight 5 December, cannot be applied retrospectively and is only valid for on-line registration and payment.