This webinar will guide you through the step-by-step grant application process for a Growth Works revenue grant.
Growth Works is a brand new programme for Cambridgeshire & Peterborough. Our Growth Coaching team works with rapidly growing and growth ambitious businesses to help them accelerate and sustain their success.
As part of the programme, Growth Works are offering grant funding to enable businesses to access expertise from professional services or make critical purchases that will unlock their growth potential.
This webinar will guide you through the step-by-step grant application process for our Growth Works revenue grant. The funding is available to a maximum contribution of 50%.
On this webinar, you will:
- Understand the baseline eligibility criteria for businesses applying for revenue grant funding
- Discover the relevant paperwork you need to provide or complete
- Confidently know the process and timescales of the grant
- Have the opportunity to ask specific questions from an expert in this grant provision
We understand that sometimes it can be a real hassle completing the necessary paperwork and getting the right ticks in the right boxes. Don’t be daunted. We know the answers to your questions – having taken hundreds of businesses through grant applications – so we’ve made it as simple as possible.
Investing a little of your time now in how to complete things correctly, will help speed up the whole process, so you have the best chance to secure your growth finance and speed up your growth.
Who is this course for?
- Business leaders or strategic managers of established businesses with 3-249 employees who are trading in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough
- Existing high growth business (~20% YoY in turnover or jobs growth
- or with demonstrable growth potential
Businesses unable to meet this baseline criteria will not require this webinar, and therefore will be provided alternative options for business growth support.