Registration link will be provided once the booking process is complete.
- Are you a senior leader or an expert in your company?
- Do you find your executives ask your opinion, yet they then tell you what to do?
- Do you feel they don't trust your judgement, despite them agreeing you are the expert in your area?
Come to this session to find out:
- Why executives may not trust your assessment, despite them admitting you are the expert
- What you can do to help them realise they are stifling progress
- What you can say in meetings to help them take your assessment on board
Why you should choose this course?
Many employees feel unappreciated by leaders who don't appear to take into account their perspectives and ultimately override their decisions. This is not only demotivating, demoralising and disappointing to you, but it also holds the company back. This course will give you the tools to understand what is happening and what you can do when you are in this situation.
This course is customised to the challenges of the people in the audience and includes an optional 30 minute phone conversation before the webinar with one of the trainers about your unique personal development goals.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who are department leads and senior managers, or scientists and engineers who want to get their leaders to support their decisions.
The following people would benefit by attending this course:
- CTO / VP Engineering / Head of Engineering / R&D Director
- Senior Managers / Directors with a tech or science background
- Project / Product / Programme Managers who are scientists or engineers
- Software / Hardware Engineers, Developers and Scientists who want to influence upwards, downwards or sideways in their organisation
- Anyone with a leader who doesn't support their decisions.
Testimonial for Sam:
“Sam’s help has been invaluable to us at Optibrium in adapting our organisation to rapid growth. He ran a very constructive and stimulating workshop for our management team, helping us to identify the challenges and opportunities we face. Working with Sam is always enjoyable. He brings a wealth of experience and good advice, conveyed with enthusiasm and a sense of humour.”
Matthew Segal, CEO Optibrium
Testimonial for Adelina:
"I used Adelina's formula for pitching internally an AI sourcing tool that will transform TA globally and it worked! Adelina helped me show the value proposition for the business, not just telling leadership this is a project we should do. My suggestion if you are struggling in your business then bring her in and let her work her magic, it's money well spent! "
Sheena Nagar, Head of Talent Acquisition, CAE (formerly Canadian Aviation Electronics)
This course is the mirror course of "I worry they'll mess it up" - What would it take to feel confident in your senior teams' decisions