This rigorous and interactive open programme equips practising managers and leaders with the tools, experience and knowledge to improve their leadership skills and prepare for greater responsibilities.
By attending this five-module programme and completing practical assignments you will achieve a Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management from your choice of either ILM or CMI.
Download the brochure for more information.
What is included in the programme?
- Five interactive one-day workshops in Cambridge spread over six months
- Regular action learning groups to share and embed learning with your peers
- Personal tutorial support from our experienced facilitators
- An Emergenetics Profile revealing your behavioural and thinking preferences
- Registration with your preferred accrediting body
- Submission and marking of your assignments
What topics does the programme cover?
- Personal effectiveness, leadership styles and managing self
- Leading people, influencing and developing relationships
- Providing vision and leading to achieve organisational objectives
- Driving performance and achieving results
- Facilitating innovation and leading change
Explore the programme modules in more detail.
- Module 1:17 September 2019
- Module 2: 31 October 2019
- Module 3: 5 December 2019
- Module 4: 16 January 2020
- Module 5: 27 February 2020
St John’s Innovation Centre, Cambridge CB4 0WS
£3495+VAT per delegate
You can follow @FirstAscentGrp on Twitter.