MAGNA INNOVATION DAY 2019 comprises two elements:
Start-ups and researchers: Schedule your 1-2-1 meetings to discuss your ideas with the Magna R&D team
Lunch and presentation:
A networking lunch and a Magna presentation on how technology is now driving the future mobility ecosystem.
For the 1-2-1 Meetings:
Magna is seeking exciting cross-sector innovation in a wide range of domains that can be applied to automotive:
- ADVANCED MATERIALS AND PROCESSING
- COATINGS & JOINING TECHNIQUES
- NET SHAPED FORMING / ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
- SENSORS (INCL. VISION, LIDAR AND RADAR)
- LOCALISATIONAL AND MAPPING TECHNIQUES
- SENSOR VALIDATION / DATA ANALYTICS
- MACHINE DIAGNOSTICS / PROGNOSTICS
- DRIVER MONITORING (WELLBEING / ALERTNESS, ETC)
- ELECTRIC TRACTION MOTORS
- POWER ELECTRONICS
- ELECTRONICS THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- ENERGY STORAGE (INCL. BATTERIES / SUPERCAPS)
- COMPUTATIONALLY EFFICIENT DEVICES
- FAST CODE / SOFTWARE PERFORMANCE
- ADVANCED ROBOTICS IN MANUFACTURING
- HUMAN + MACHINE COLLABORATION
Additional innovative technologies welcome.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for a 1-2-1 meeting on Monday 3rd June.
- To book to attend the free networking lunch please either sign in using the Book Now button above, or you can also use Eventbrite if that is easier.