Please review CW’s Coronavirus Policy
Who should attend this workshop?
- Developers looking for a quick-start guide on implementing MEMS & sensors in their application
- Engineers looking to get started with the SensorTile.box development kit and related software packages
- System integrators and cloud developers creating complete system solutions
From accelerometers, gyroscopes and magnetometers to temperature, humidity and pressure sensors, STMicroelectronics offers a wide range of motion and environmental sensors to fit your application needs. This workshop will provide you with an opportunity to learn which ST components (microcontrollers, analog, bluetooth and power management devices) can be integrated in MEMS and sensor applications.
Benefits you will take away:
- Understanding of ST’s industrial, consumer and automotive-grade product families and their embedded features including Finite State Machine and Machine Learning Core
- Knowledge of how to use the SensorTile.box development kit
- Practical experience to know how to start developing your own application quickly
- Understanding of how to use ST software packages and smartphone apps (ST BLE Sensor) related to the SensorTile.box
Every attendee will be able to takeaway a SensorTile.Box to continue evaluation.
What is the SensorTile.box?
The SensorTile.Box (STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1) is a wireless multi-sensor development kit to help you use and develop apps based on remote motion and environmental sensor data, regardless of your expertise.