With expert insight and advice to help you understand the business sale process, learn what steps you can take to make a positive impact and even how to add value.
This webinar is presented for Cambridge Network by the highly experienced specialist advisors in buying and selling tech businesses, Prism Corporate Broking.
If you are an owner-manager of a technology related business who may be considering a sale within the next three years, this webinar will be perfect for you.
- Building value: How to add value to your business and make it more attractive to buyers.
- Timing the sale: The three key elements to getting the timing of your business sale right.
- Getting help: Why you need good advice and who can help.
- Preparing for sale: Learn what to do and equally important, what not to worry about.
- Going to market: Preparation of documents and data, identifying potential acquirers and the importance of creating a market for your business.
- Undertaking Due Diligence: What is involved and how to maintain buyer confidence.
- Completing the deal: The legal necessities, how to communicate and why it’s not the end.
- Planning post-sale: What the sale means for you and your staff.
- Prism’s Top Tips: We will share some additional advice base on our experience of tech M&A.
About the speakers:
Peter Watson ACA MBA MCIM, Managing Director
Peter, a qualified Chartered Accountant, unites years of experience within the corporate world with first-hand experience of selling his own business. Clients enjoy, and benefit from, his energetic and passionate approach and feel confidence that he is working with them to achieve their objectives. Peter has an MBA from Cranfield School of Management and now lectures on their popular Business Growth and Development Programme (BGP), the UK’s leading programme for ambitious owner-managers. He is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Robert Fiske BSc MSc DipM ACIM, Director of Corporate Finance
Robert has impressive business knowledge and experience. He has always worked with and within private sector SMEs. Prior to joining Prism he worked as a business consultant for over ten years advising owner-managers on a wide range of strategic business development and succession issues, with a particular interest in the technology sector. Robert has a Masters in Marketing from Cranfield University. He joined the Prism team in 2007 as a seasoned business professional with a great deal of experience and business acumen to share with clients.
Any Cambridge Network member may attend free of charge (check for full membership in our Directory).
Book Now to receive your member discount, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-members may also attend this session at a fee of £10+VAT. You may wish to join as a member from £50+VAT and come along to many other events for free or at member rates.