Want to transform the way your people communicate?
Developed from a foundation of psychology, social analytics and brain science, Emergenetics uniquely measures how people think and behave. With this knowledge, individuals and teams can develop strategies to improve communication, productivity and performance.
Join us at this free, interactive workshop to experience first hand a signature 'Meeting of the Minds' team session and develop an understanding of how Emergenetics could maximise your team's productivity and performance.
This workshop is a brilliant opportunity for Team Leaders or HR and L&D Professionals to think differently about how you might approach team communication and people development in your organisation.
As part of the workshop, you will also have the opportunity to try an Emergenetics Profile for youself and receive your personal Profile (worth £200).
By attending this session, you will see how Emergenetics can:
- Increase self-awareness and develop greater awareness of others
- Achieve positive and long term behavioural change in individuals and organisations
- Promote stronger, high performance teams
- Drive target business applications
- Build a diverse and collaborative team or workforce
- Establish a common language across your organisation
To register: Although there is no cost to attend, space will be limited. Please reserve your spot via Eventbrite or get in touch. We hope you can join us!