Sales is the lifeblood of any business. Some people are very comfortable in a sales roles, others fall into it by accident and worry about coming across as too salesy. Regardless of your level of experience or comfort there are always changes we can make to become even more effective and efficient in selling.
In this lively and interactive session we will focus on practical steps that you can implement that will enable you to sell:
- Without compromising your values
- By having more honest conversations
- In a way that positions you as a Trusted Advisor
- By building value, not compromising on price
- By understanding why common sales frustrations happen and what to do about them
About the speaker:
Caroline is a sought after keynote speaker at industry trade associations, conferences & meetings. She consistently rates as a top speaker among attendees on subjects concerning, leadership, management, sales & business development and customer service.
Caroline’s strategy consultancy, recruitment, training and people development career began with 11 years of advising blue chip pharmaceutical companies including Pfizer, GSK, Johnson and Johnson and AstraZeneca. Caroline now runs Sandler Training, a world leading sales training and consulting company, based in Cambridge. She has worked extensively with leadership teams, their sales managers and people for a broad range of local, national and international companies across diverse industries including tech, professional services, engineering and marketing.
Our speaking topics expertise span a wide range of subjects that can be custom-tailored to your industry or group’s meeting, conference or event to deliver practical, insightful and motivational content. Most topics are delivered NOT as lectures, but as interactive, participant-focused workshops.
These are some of the sample topics:
- Grow your market share
- Closing the sale
- Business development for non-selling professionals (accountants, architects, lawyers, engineers)
Top Tips for More Effective Sales Conversations: Are your sales skills right for the future?
- Selling as a Trusted Advisor
- Why Salespeople Fail, and How to Fix It
- Exhibitors talk: maximizing ROI from exhibitions
- How to Eliminate Tension and Misunderstanding With Your Teammates and Clients
- Building a high performance organisation
- Planning for success this year
- Upgrade your sales force
- Establishing a Culture of Action and Productivity/create self-managing teams
- Hire and retain A players
- Success by Design or Default, Your Choice
- Lessons from sports psychology to make us more effective in business
- How to make sure everyone on your team helps contribute to your service and revenue mission
You can follow @ftrbusiness on Twitter.