The UK is one of the leading countries in Europe within the AI sector - with outstanding research institutes, innovative AI startups attracting large amounts of VC funding and strong enterprise activity in the adoption of AI.
In this session we will discuss the UK’s AI ecosystem and give an overview of what the future may look like in the post-Brexit AI collaboration between UK and Germany.
Speakers and panellists include:
- Nico Guernion, Director of Partnerships, Alan Turing Institute
- Jeff Peel, AI sector specialist on the UK AI ecosystem
- Dr Zoë Webster, Innovate UK Director - AI and Data Economy
- Peter Whale, CEO & Founder of Vision Formers, CW (Cambridge Wireless) Board Member and CW AI Special Interest Group Champion
- Phil Claridge, Founder, Mandrel Systems and CW AI Special Interest Group Champion
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions regarding potential activities in the UK market.
Please register to join us for this interactive online discussion via Zoom.