- Introduction to UX Design (AD-101) - 1 day
- User Experience Research (AR-205) - 1 day
- Information Architecture (AD-102) - 1 day
- Interaction Design (AD-107) - 1 day
- Visual Design for User Experiences (AD-105) - 1 day
- Experience Mapping (AR-207) - 1 day
- Service Design (AD-106) - 1 day
- Usability Testing (AT-403) - 2 days
- Certification Exam (CXS™) - 3 hrs in the morning after the last course day or remotely (+ £50 excl. VAT). For remote exams a quiet room, reasonably fast internet and a laptop with webcam are required.
Duration: 9 days training plus certification exam. The exam can be taken in the morning of 2 Mar or remotely (+ £50). Participants will be asked when they would like to take the exam on the first day of the course. For remote exams, participants will need a quiet room, reasonably fast internet and a laptop with webcam.
More info, other dates and courses can be found here.
You can follow @akendi_uk on Twitter.