Take any of the listed courses individually (as one or two days courses) or enrol for the entire week to gain immediate UX certification.
- Introduction to UX Design & Experience Thinking (AD-101, 11 Nov 2019) - 1 day
- User Experience Research (AR-205, 12 Nov 2019) - 1 day
- Information Architecture Design (AD-102, 13 Nov 2019) - 1 day
- Interaction Design (AD-107, 14 Nov 2019) - 1 day
- Visual Design for User Experiences (AD-105, 15 Nov 2019) - 1 day
- Experience Mapping (AR-207, 18 Nov 2019) - 1 day
- Service Design (AD-106, 19 Nov 2019) - 1 day
- Usability Testing (AT-403, 20 & 21 Nov 2019) - 2 days
We offer three types of UX certification.
- User Experience Designer certification (CXD) , all courses from 11 Nov to 15 Nov 2019 (AD-101, AR-205, AD-102, AD-107 and AD-105), exam in the evening of 15 Nov or morning of 22 Nov 2019
- User Experience Researcher Certification (CXR), 11 Nov, 12 Nov and 18 Nov, 20 & 21 Nov (AD-101, AR-205, AR-207, AT-403), exam on 22 Nov 2019
- User Experience Specialist Certification (CXS) includes all courses from 11 Nov 2019 until 21 Nov 2019 with exam on 22 Nov 2019. It is also possible to take these courses over a number of training periods rather than over 2 consecutive weeks.
All our certification programmes include a free in-class exam. An online exam is also available for a small additional fee. To qualify for sitting a certification exam you will need to have attended all the relevant courses as well as sit the exam within 2 years.
Exam date for this period are: early evening of 15 Nov 2019 (5:30-8:30pm) or morning of 22 Nov 2019, 9:00-12:00pm.
All our courses are accredited by the CPD Standards Office. Participants attending individual courses will receive a CPD accredited attendance certificate.
All our courses are inclusive of lunch.
We understand that the unexpected does happen sometimes. If you need to cancel your course then we will issue a full refund if you request a cancellation more than 4 weeks in advance of the start of your course(s). We provide a 50% refund for cancellations between 4 and 2 weeks before a course. No refunds when cancelling within 2 weeks of course start date. Instead of a refund we can also register you for our courses at a later date. Please contact us to discuss.
In the unlikely event that we do not attain a minimum class size of 4 participants we will need to cancel the course. If this happens then we will inform participants 5 or more business days in advance of the course and we will issue a full refund to all registered participants. Akendi is not responsible for any travel or other costs incurred as result of a cancellation.
Akendi is an equal opportunities organisation. If you have any special needs or disability that we need to cater for then please contact us.
Copyright and Recording
All Akendi course materials are copyrighted and owned exclusively by Akendi Inc. Each participant of our training courses agrees not to copy, modify or publish training materials and handouts.
Akendi does not allow any audio / visual recording of any kind in our training sessions.