Most organisations are investing in their people - training, upskilling and developing the workforce in response to the endlessly changing business environment. But how many get the results they want?
We are often so busy trying to deliver training programmes, the critical requirement of how to achieve and measure sustainable impact is forgotten. Recent research reported that 50% of L&D leaders were either not evaluating initiatives or relying solely on learner satisfaction metrics. (LEO)
With the help of scientific research and robust tools, we know how to design, deliver and measure development programmes that achieve results more effectively than we did 50 years ago, 10 years ago, two years ago, and even last month.
Date: 24 September 2019
Time: 13:00 (British Summer Time)
Speakers: David Sales and Steve Bentley, Directors First Ascent Group
This interactive webinar will explore how you can maximise the results of your people development programmes and discuss the steps needed to identify that they have made a difference!
It will give you an opportunity to:
- Get up to date with the latest thinking and contemporary science that can help you to make your people development initiatives as effective and impactful as possible
- Evaluate what you are currently doing in your organisation and refocus on the results of your programmes
- Take away a practical step-by-step guide to measuring the results of your programmes
- Connect with like-minded leaders and share experiences, challenges and best practice
- Hear specific examples about organisations who have achieved great results from their people development initiatives
We hope you are able to join us on the 24 September! If you have any questions or would like more information about how we can support your organisation's people development initiatives, please get in touch.