Working within our multidisciplinary teams you will be responsible for developing innovative mechanical designs and leading projects for our medical and drug delivery device development clients.
We are a successful innovation partner focused on creating value for our clients by transforming new ideas, design and technology into commercial success.
Our benefits include a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 12% non-contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
With our offices in a beautiful rural location close to Cambridge, we offer an exciting and fast-paced working environment.
An excellent opportunity to join an exciting technical consultancy that’s going places!
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering, or Medical Physics
- Strong creative and technical abilities in many of the following areas:
- concept generation
- engineering analysis and detail design
- design of experiments
- design for high and low volume manufacturing
- design for high reliability
- Practical experience of medical devices industry-specific regulatory processes:
- working to Quality Management Systems such as ISO13485 and 21CFR820
- risk management to ISO14971
- change management
- Design History File compilation
- verification and validation
- clinical trial support
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to lead device development projects, taking responsibility for quality, time, and profit
- Commercial awareness gained in one of the following environments:
- device development
- engineering department of a medical or pharmaceutical company
- technical / design consultancy
- technology start-up
- Ambitions to learn and develop further technical, project leadership, and business development skills rapidly
- Bright, conscientious and creative demonstrated by a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance
If you have the skills and personal qualities to succeed in this role, please send your CV with current remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org