Working within our multidisciplinary teams you will be responsible for developing innovative engineering designs and leading technically challenging projects for our pharmaceutical / drug delivery device clients.
Cambridge Design Partnership is a successful innovation partner focused on creating value for our clients by transforming new ideas, design and technology into commercial success.
Our benefits include a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 12% non-contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
With our offices in a beautiful rural location close to Cambridge, we offer an exciting and fast-paced working environment. An excellent opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly growing technical consultancy!
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong creative and technical abilities in many of the following areas:
- concept generation
- engineering and statistical analysis and detail design
- design of experiments
- design for high and low volume manufacturing
- development methods for high reliability such as QbD
- Practical experience of pharmaceutical industry-specific regulatory processes:
- working to Quality Management Systems such as ISO 13485 and 21CFR820
- risk management to ISO14971
- design control
- compilation of Design History File
- verification and validation
- clinical trial support
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Track record of leading device development projects, taking responsibility for quality, time, and profit
- Commercial awareness gained in one of the following environments:
- devices development / engineering department of a medical or pharmaceutical company
- technical / design consultancy
- technology start-up
- Ambitions to learn and develop further technical, project leadership, and business development skills
- Demonstrate that you are bright, creative and conscientious for example by showing a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance
If you have the skills and personal qualities to succeed in this role, please send your CV with current remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org