People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
We are looking for highly motivated, experienced, and passionate, wireless algorithm experts for the research and design, of advanced and cutting-edge cellular communication algorithms for our 5G based products.
- Algorithmic research considering the trade-offs between performance, implementation cost, real-time, and time-to-market.
- Algorithms implementation from research to simulation level to an official release, including Matlab/C modeling, specification document, escorting implementation & integration toward high-quality releases.
- At least 5 years of experience in PHY/RF algorithms development for wireless modems.
- Good understanding of the cellular standards (LTE/NR) and the driven implications on Modem design.
- Good understanding of RF/Modem partitioning and tradeoffs alongside with good understanding of RF practical constraints and considerations.
- An independent problem solver with excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Eager to learn and develop your professional skills in the field of wireless communications.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to thrive in a global multi-site environmen
- M.Sc with a major in communication theory and systems and/or signal processing.
- PhD with a major in communication theory and systems and/or signal processing – Advantage
25 Marsh Street, Bristol