Cambridge Design Partnership creates value for our clients by transforming new ideas, design and technology into commercial success. Our reputation for breakthrough product innovation and engineering excellence consistently wins us awards and underpins our continued growth.
This is a challenging and exciting role, and as an engineer working within our multidisciplinary teams, you will be responsible for developing electronic designs for a range of products and processes in the healthcare, consumer, industrial and energy sectors. Your challenge is to solve some of the most intractable of our clients’ problems. In return your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing your ground-breaking new creations launched in the market, making a real difference whilst receiving an excellent benefits package.
Our benefits include a competitive salary, discretionary performance-related bonus, 12% non-contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
With our offices in a beautiful rural location close to Cambridge, we offer an exciting and challenging working environment where development is rapid and the specifications demanding but rewarding. An excellent opportunity to join a technical consultancy that’s exciting and going places!
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Electronics Engineering
- Experience with microcontrollers
- Understanding of Power Supply Design
- Solid Analogue Electronics knowledge
- Software engineering experience
- Control Theory understanding
- Strong creative and technical abilities in all areas of electronics engineering
- Commercial understanding of the value of engineering
- Ability to use a broad range of electronics skills
- Ability to lead projects, taking responsibility for quality, time and budgets
- Able to work as part of a small team to an aggressive timescale and with strict attention to detail
- Bright, conscientious and creative with an ability to demonstrate a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance
If you have the skills and personal qualities to succeed in this role, please send your CV with current remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org