Our client is a leading developer of ultra-low power IoT devices for smart metering. They are a small unit of talented engineers working on a wide range of projects, typically following a product from initial concept to completion.
This client is growing their technical team to support the rapid success and expansion of the business and product development portfolio.
This company combines engineering opportunities combine with a stable revenue stream for high volume production. To be successful in this role you will need to have proven experience in delivering software products and be able to demonstrate technical expertise in one or more areas.
Here you will be given the opportunity to join a company with a philosophy of hiring great engineers and to give you the work you love doing.
What are the essential requirements in this Senior Firmware role?
- 5+ years software development experience in C
- experience working with prototype hardware ranging from wireless communications to displays
- a 1st or 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or demonstrably excellent technical skills & knowledge
- proven ability to work effectively in an agile team at all phases of product development
- exposure to IoT technologies and / or cloud services architectures
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your updated CV to email@example.com